- "Stretching" Your Spending series of articles. So good we compiled them all in a primer. Follow these simple tips by signing up for an airline dining program, using cash back portals for online purchases, and maximizing credit card rewards. A recent study conducted by OurTipsAndTricks.com shows that not following these tips costs American consumers $3.5 billion per year.*
- Replace Your Incandescent Light Bulbs with LEDs. Good long-term, home investment tip. Depending on how many bulbs you replace, the decrease in your energy bill can be noticeable.
- Hang Ikea Ribba Frames Easily. Genius, original Our Tips and Tricks fix to a problem. Gets a lot of love via Google searches.
- Panasonic FlashXpress Toaster Oven. Fantastic toaster oven.
- Target REDcard Debit Card. Save 5% on all Target purchases without a hard credit inquiry.
- Let's Dish. Includes an exclusive, Our Tips and Tricks coupon code for $10 off and free cookies.
- Tips for Home Improvement Projects. Some good stuff here. Learn from my mistakes.
- Window Blinds from SelectBlinds.com. A good tip that should have been included in the original top tips for home improvement projects.
- Avoid Credit Card Annual Fees. Too many people I know needlessly pay their credit card annual fees. Don't be another victim.
- Price Protection and Other Credit Card Benefits. Knowing your credit card benefits can save you some serious money.
* Study may have no basis in reality and may be fictional.
Post a Comment